- A computer (Desktop, Laptop, Mac, or Linux - even Chromebook!) with a good internet connect.
- If you can use MicroSoft Word then you can code in Python!
- No prior coding experience needed.
- This course is recommended for younger children aged 8 or above.
- Draw colorful spirals, shapes and more with Python.
- Code interactive apps that respond to users mouse clicks.
- Takes a project-based approach, allowing students to progress at different paces.
- This Python Intro course is easy to understand by absolute beginners with no coding background.
- Python is a great first language for beginners, but it's powerful enough to be used in companies from Google to IBM.
- Quick, hands-on lessons will get you coding your own apps from scratch in minutes.
- Perfect for homeschooling kids or K-12 students.
- This is online course.
- This course is not for experienced Python coders, unless you want to code with your kids.
The course includes the History of Python, history of programming, introduction to programming, how program works, python programming environment(IDE), how to animate and draw, create shapes, adding colours, adding width to shapes, getting creative and more. Finally we will build a project to create a cool animation racing game!.
Learning to code or to write a program is like picking up a new language or a new instrument. In today’s digital age, it is critical that our children start young so that they can thrive and become confident creators of technology.
Many tech greats started at a young age; Bill Gates had his first foray into programming at the age of 13, and Mark Zuckerberg created a network of computers at the tender age of 10.
Kids learn life-skills such as problem-solving and logical thinking, and most importantly; computational thinking – the ability to break down a problem and give step-by-step instructions to a computer to solve.
Coding is instructing the computer to work in a language that it understands. There are various coding languages that a computer uses; just like how we use English or our Mother Tongue to communicate with our family and friends.
With the nation’s drive to train up students and workers who are Future Ready, it is common for students to have had some exposure to coding in their schools. Our program enhances what has been learnt, and accelerates your child’s learning.
Our experienced instructors will also provide your child with personalized attention and our progressive series of coding classes will move your child to an advanced level of understanding, which goes beyond the curriculum taught in public schools.
We understand the challenges that you face in planning for your child’s holiday schedule. On our end, we will try our best to accommodate requests to change time slots, subject to availability. Go ahead to sign up to secure a place and drop us an email/call. If there are available slots, we will allow you to make the switch.
Fees can be paid online and we also accept mobile money payment. This fee includes one time registration fees of GHS 100. For more information on payment call support on 055 191 8675 or email: email@example.com