- A computer (Desktop, Laptop, Mac, or Linux - even Chromebook!) with a good internet connect.
- This course is recommended for younger children aged 8 or above.
- If you can use MicroSoft Word then you can code in Python!
- Easy to learn, easy to read and easy to maintain.
- This live online class covers not only the basics of Python coding for kids and teens, but also puts a strong focus on the elements of Python that are most relevant to Artificial Intelligence.
- Build your first artificial intelligence program using Python
- Demonstrate and practicing the art of commenting their code
- Convert a string to an integer
- Unlike Scratch and other children-specific platforms, Python is a full programming language used in the real world.
- Perfect for homeschooling kids or K-12 students.
- This is a live Online courses
Computers are powerful, but they are not very intelligent. They will only do exactly as they are told, in order they are told to do it. In this level two course we will focus on getting multiple input from a user, type casting, arithmetic operators, assignments operator, variables, how to create a variable, comments and concatenation. Students can showcase their creativity and understanding of the language by participating in our Python-based tasks, challenges and homework that we have planned.
Studies have shown programming with Python to be one of the simplest and most popular coding languages when learning to code.
Kids as young as aged 8 or above could start learning Python. However, we often ask parents to consider their kids interests first and foremost.
Python is good for beginners in JHS, Year 7, upper middle school or high school. It is an approachable text-based programming language and is widely used in many applications such as AI and Data Science.